Ellis County GOP Blog

Welcome to the official blog of the Ellis County GOP. I hope this to be a location to quickly get out important information regarding the Ellis County GOP. 972-938-9383 or the Chairman's cell at 214-394-4961.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Attention Ellis County Candidates

In order to stay more up to date. If you or your representative emails or contacts me about an upcoming event I will post the details on this Blog. YOU MUST SPECIFICALLY ASK THAT THE EVENT BE POSTED. This is an invitation in progress so we may have to smooth out details as we go along. Such as, I will post your event only once. And I will only mention the important details of an event and WILL NOT post campaign slogans or literature. So, let's give it a try... Rusty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home